Practice tips from Pam – March WholeHeart News
– The sun is getting brighter and stronger, and it’s the perfect time of year to re-charge or get started on a regular yoga practice to shake out the winter hibernation energy. Sometimes “fooling” yourself into practice is just what you need to inspire it. Try these!
* When you start to practice, give yourself an “out”. Commit to 2 postures or set a timer for 5 minutes.
* Integrate yoga into daily tasks. Grab the counter and stretch at the sink, try a slow Mountain pose when you first get out of bed!
* Turn on music that inspires you to practice.
* Take extra classes with us! Check the schedule and just come.
* Leave reminders around the house. Inspiring quotes, handouts from class, simple words you write to remind yourself how you want to live!