CLASS FEES & CHOICES
Classes are ongoing, with occasional holiday breaks. We encourage you to sign up online if possilbe to let us know you’re coming. If computers aren’t your thing, just come! Purchase the pass or membership that works best for your schedule. Scroll down the page for all the details.
See class descriptions
See our Class Schedules
Meet our Teachers
PASSES (valid from 1st use)
|10 Classes (valid 3 mos.)||$ 140|
|20 Classes (valid 3 mos.)||$ 250|
|6 Classes (valid 6 mos.)||$ 96|
|Drop-in Class||$ 18|
|2-week Welcome Offer||$ 25|
- $120 Ongoing Membership* (unlimited; 3 month min.) BUY NOW
- $140 – 1 month Membership (unlimited)
*requires signed agreement & auto-pay
- Our Memberships and Class passes are good in all open classes
- (Thursday 7:00 am is the only closed class.)
- Please bring a mat & arrive 5-10 minutes early to sign in with the teacher.
To sign up online, Log in, go to “Online Store” and purchase your pass or membership. After you check out, there is a prompt to “book your classes”. You can reserve all the classes you want, and manage your reservations. If you don’t make it to a class, we’ll cancel your reservation for you. If you prefer paying with a check, let us know which classes to reserve so you have a spot in your favorites! Passes are valid from date of first use. No extensions except in medical emergencies; you must let us know before the pass expires.
Policies and Payment Info
- Our 10 and 20 class passes give you our lowest price, and are valid for 3 months.
- Our 6-class pass allows you to stay connected and pay less than a drop-in, but gives you lots of flexibility within a 6-month time frame.
- Passes are non-transferable and non-refundable. Family members may use the same pass; please ask, so we know to set it up.
- There are no extensions for passes except in serious medical emergency if you let us know before they expire.
- If you have a question about a planned absence, please email our office.
- Ongoing membership – This requires a signed agreement for a 3-month minimum, and automatic payments will be deducted from your credit card or checking account. After 3 months, it will be ongoing and automatic. If you need to cancel, you can do it yourself online, or give us written notice 14 days before the next payment date. Memberships are not transferable, even within the same family. Ongoing memberships also receive 25% discount on in-house workshops. Sign me up!
- 1-Month membership – unlimited classes; good for 1 month from first use.
- Memberships will be extended only in the case of serious medical emergency which stops you from attending classes for more than 2 weeks. You must notify the studio before the 3rd week to ask for a possible extension. Memberships are non-refundable.
- WholeHeart closes for 1-3 days around some national holidays. If we choose to close for a longer period, we will extend your pass or membership dates. Please check our online schedule frequently!
- Please call the office, 207-871-8274, (no emails please) if you need to cancel and would like a refund or credit (less $10 processing fee).
- We cannot refund workshops with less than 24 hours notice. (If we have a waiting list and are able to find someone to take your place we will offer an account credit less admin. fee.)
- Choose your class considering your level and your own schedule. It is helpful, especially for beginners, to attend the same class regularly because each class builds on the previous one. Regular attendance means you get to know your classmates and experience a great community.
- Try out different teachers and classes. It’s great to have one or two as your home classes, and good to know more.
- We reserve the right to cancel a class or workshop if enrollment is insufficient.
- Other Notes: 10% discount off registration for full-time students with ID. Payment plans and occasionally partial work/study available. Scholarships are sometimes available; please contact Pam directly for more info.
Occasionally we have yoga class trade opportunities. Please contact Pam if you’re interested.
Friends Referral Program
Whenever you refer a friend to WholeHeart, you will receive an extra class on your pass when they purchase their first pass. Thanks for letting people know about us!
449 Forest Ave. #11
Get our email news!