Sign up &
CLASS PASSES & MEMBERSHIPS
COVID-19 Notes: Our classes are all Online for now. Passes, memberships and drop-ins will be able to access these classes. Sign up online at least 30 minutes ahead and you will receive an email link to join the class.
Our classes are ongoing, with occasional holiday breaks. Purchase the pass or membership that works best for your schedule. More details below, including online signup tips.
PASSES (valid from 1st use)
|10 Classes (valid 3 mos.)||$ 145|
|20 Classes (valid 3 mos.)||$ 260|
|6 Classes (valid 6 mos.)||$ 96|
|Drop-in Class||$ 19|
|2-week Welcome Offer||$ 30|
- $125 Ongoing Membership* (unlimited; 3 month min.) BUY NOW
- $145 – 1 month Membership (unlimited) BUY NOW
*requires signed agreement & auto-pay
- Our Memberships and Class passes are good in all open classes
- Please bring a mat & arrive 5-10 minutes early to sign in with the teacher.
How to sign up online. Use our Schedule page to sign up for any individual class. Click on “My Account” at the top right. Log in with your email (username) and password and then sign up/purchase your classes.
If you know you’d like to sign up for several weeks of the same class all at once, use this link. Then log in to your account with your email and password. You will need to tell the system your start and end dates. Then bookmark the page so it’s easy to find on your computer!
If you’ve forgotten your password, please reset it (don’t create a new account). If you don’t make it to a class, we will cancel your reservation for you. Passes are valid from date of first use. No extensions except in medical emergencies or travel of more than 2 weeks; you must let us know before the pass expires.
Policies and Payment Info
- Our 10 and 20 class passes give you our lowest price as we expect you almost every week. They’re valid for 3 months.
- Our 6-class pass allows you to stay connected and pay less than a drop-in, but gives you lots of flexibility within a 6-month time frame.
- Passes are non-transferable and non-refundable. Family members may use the same pass; please ask, so we know to set it up.
- There are no extensions for passes except in serious medical emergency if you let us know before they expire.
- If you have a question about a planned absence, please email our office.
- Ongoing membership – This requires a signed agreement for a 3-month minimum, and automatic payments will be deducted from your credit card or checking account. After 3 months, it will be ongoing and automatic. If you need to cancel, you can do it yourself online, or give us written notice 14 days before the next payment date. Memberships are not transferable, even within the same family. Sign me up!
- 1-Month membership – unlimited classes; good for 1 month from first use.
- Memberships will be extended only in the case of serious medical emergency which stops you from attending classes for more than 2 weeks. You must notify the studio before the 3rd week to ask for a possible extension. Memberships are non-refundable.
- WholeHeart closes for 1-3 days around some national holidays. If we choose to close for a longer period, we will extend your pass dates. Please check our online schedule frequently!
- Please call the office, 207-871-8274, (no emails please) if you need to cancel and would like a refund or credit (less $10 processing fee).
- We cannot refund workshops with less than 24 hours notice. (If we have a waiting list and are able to find someone to take your place we will offer an account credit less admin. fee.)
- Choose your class considering your level and your own schedule. It is helpful, especially for beginners, to attend the same class regularly because each class builds on the previous one. Regular attendance means you get to know your classmates and experience a great community.
- Try out different teachers and classes. It’s great to have one or two as your home classes, and good to know more.
- We reserve the right to cancel a class or workshop if enrollment is insufficient.
- Other Notes: Payment plans and occasionally partial work/study available. Scholarships are sometimes available; please contact Pam directly for more info.
Occasionally we have yoga class trade opportunities. Please contact Pam if you’re interested.
Friends Referral Program
Whenever you refer a friend to WholeHeart, you will receive an extra class on your pass when they purchase their first pass. Thanks for letting people know about us!
449 Forest Ave. #11
Get our email news!